Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Exhausted

Woo! I'm exhausted! I just got back from dance team at the high school and I have a ginormous cramp (giant and enormous put together) in my ribs. Ugh! However, I love dancing and my dance for hip-hop is SO much fun. I release so much energy from the start. Dancing is a really good workout for me since I stopped doing gymnastics.

I used to do gymnastics and I was on level 5. I could do back handsprings and stuff, but I knew I wouldn't like to spend all of my time there because if I did gymnastics, I couldn't do the play and that is something I really like doing.

My first competition is soon and I am ecstatic! Have you ever had that feeling that you are going to explode!?! (Maybe not.)Well that's how I feel right now and probably every waking moment until the competition. I am so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Your gonna kick butt at the contest, S!
    Love The Girl In The Purple Pants

    ReplyDelete