Friday, December 25, 2009

Hannukkah

Happy Hanukkah! If you celebrate it. I'm not Jewish. However, my best friend is. (Since I don't want to reveal her name, I will just shorten it to A.)

A has 5 other siblings and there initials spell out dreams. How wonderful. It wasn't even planned out untill they noticed before their last baby was born, that it spelled out deams. When you add an R, you get dreams. Oops sorry for being your spelling teacher.

Okay, lets get back on track. So, A and the rest of her family invited my sister and I over to there grandmother's house. I got to light a candle on the manora! It was so much fun! I also got a presant! I got one of those question books to ask your friends. My sister got a Hannah Montana book! She was embarrassed, so, I happily switched with her. Am I nice or what?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, your a good sister S!!!
    Remember to find all your jewlery so I can organize it when I get back from NJ!!
    Love, The Girl In The Purple Pants

    ReplyDelete