Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hey guys! Guess what? It's Christmas! My day seemed to have gone by very slooooow. That's becuase it was filled with many events. Here is my schedule.
  1. I woke up at 7:00 (well not exactly 7:00, but around that time)
  2. Opened my presants
  3. Dad left
  4. Cousins came over for breakfeast. (The girl in the purple pants and The boy in the tweed hat. Hint. Hint. Check 'em out.)
  5. Went to my aunt's house for Christmas lunch
  6. Went home for a minute to drop off and pick up things
  7. Went to The boy in the tweed hat and the girl in the purple pants' house for Christmas dinner. (We played this money game and my 5 year old sister and my aunt won the whole pot!) Boy, am I jealous!
  8. Finally, I went back home and started writing this post.

Pretty full day, huh? Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you 'bout the movie The girl in the purple pants, The girl in the chestnut uggs, my 5 year old sister and I made. It was about a girl who didn't know how to skip, and when she finally learns, she can't stop! We didn't finish it yet, though.

I would tell you what I got for Christmas, but that's probably the last thing you care about. Alright, well, that's about it. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment