Thursday, December 24, 2009

Popped out braces!

Hey guys! Yesterday something crazy happened. I was in the basement with my cousins and we were dancing in a strobe light. (The lights that blinks on and off.)Those things are sooooo cool! My boy cousin (also known as "the boy in the tweed cap") and I were passing a pillow. I left the game and started to dance around a little bit. All of a sudden I hear his voice. "Hey Sophie" He yells. I turn around and in a blink of an eye, I see a bright red pillow coming towards the side of my face. Woosh, as it hit the side of my face it disloged (Hopefully that's a word) the side of my wire and one of my braces. I was only crying because I was scared. Not because it hurt. My dad used a wire cutter and chopped it off. I just got it fixed today. I am not mad at my cousin at all for hitting me. He was just being a boy. A boys got to do what a boy's gotta do. If my brace could come off with a wack of a pillow, then it must have not been glued on that tight.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Girl in the Black Jazz Shoes,

    Although you have never met me, I just wanted to tell you that i LOVED your blog. I can just imagine how you felt when your cousin hit you in the mouth... and only a few days before Christmas. It's a good thing that you weren't hurt, because then you would be singing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...!"

    Hope you have a great holiday... and keep up the great blogs!

    Your admirers from NJ AND FL!

    ReplyDelete