Sunday, December 27, 2009

Yesterday

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. My friend slept over last night. I will refer to her as T.

T is on dance team with me, but she is only on Hip-hop. I am on hip-hop and kick. She's also a fantastic gymnast. We were partners in a fundraiser with another girl. The fundraiser was called Dancing With The Staff. Have you ever seen the show Dancing With The Stars? Well this fundraiser is just like that. Girls on dance team ask a teacher if they would like to perform a dance routine with them. Usually the show turns out to be hilarious! The gym teachers have performed and won for the past 2 years.

T and I went to the movies and a restaurant with a bunch of other people. We saw the movie The Squeakwel and it was ADORABLE!!!!! It was the second movie about a famous group of singing chipmunks that meet another soon to be famous group of female singing chipmunks. On a scale from 1-10 I would give it an 9 1/2. I definitely recommend it.

At the restaurant we went to, I got steak with a baked potato. It was sooooo good. The restaurant was called Margaritas.

T slept over and then, in the morning, T really wanted to make up a song, since my family has drums and a key board in the basement. We only got through a few phrases before she had to leave.

Well, that's why I couln't get to the computer yesterday. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment